Wednesday, October 25, 2017

                   Mrs. Simones Signing Off !!!
Gift from the students!


It has not been an easy decision to retire.
I have enjoyed working with the children and
using art to help them be more successful in school.

All elementary students
made and wore
these t-shirts.
I will miss the children dearly.

It has been a privilege
to work with all the families. 
I thank each of you
for all your
involvement and support
over the years.


Bulletin Board saying good-bye
to Mrs. Simones.

It has been an honor
to have worked the last 22 years
with the wonderful dedicated people
in the school district.
I am grateful for their cooperation, understanding and support
as I worked
to meet the needs of the students.

Sincerely,
Kathy Simones
Art Therapist

Family and Staff at the Send-Off Party 




No comments:

Post a Comment